The Company is the largest and fastest growing home delivery chain in Turkey with over 500 stores. Subsequently in 2013, Turkven acquired the master franchise rights of Domino’s Pizza in Russia, which has become the fastest growing and third largest player in the Russian market with more than 120 stores. In 2014, Domino`s Pizza Turkey obtained the master franchise rights of Domino`s Pizza in Georgia and Azerbaijan. The Company employs more than 7,000 people as of year end 2017 across all geographies.
DP Eurasia (Domino’s Turkey, Russia, Azerbaijan and Georgia) has successfully completed the IPO of majority of its shares on the London Stock Exchange at a valuation of over USD 370 million in July 2017.
DP Eurasia became the first Company with majority of its operations in Turkey to list at the Premium Segment of the London Stock Exchange.
- CompanyIndustryStrategic ValueYear
- ELIFFlexible PackagingLeading regional player2018 -
- MNG CARGOCourier, Express and ParcelLeading national player with 900 branches2017 -
- VANSANCentrifugal Water Pumps#1 regional player2017 -
- MEDICALPARKHospital Chain#1 hospital chain with over 5,300 beds2014 - IPO
- FLOFootwear#1 local retailer with over 450 stores2013 -
- KOTONFast Fashion Apparel#1 fast fashion chain with over 300 stores2012 -
- MIKRO & ZIRVEEnterprise Application Software#2 player with over 100,000 SME customers2017 -
- DOMİNO'S TURKEYPizza Restaurant Chain#1 delivery player with over 500 Stores2010 - IPO
- DOMINO'S RUSSIAPizza Restaurant ChainGrowing delivery chain2013 - IPO
- MİGROSFood Retail Chain#1 player with over 1,850 Stores2008 - IPO